Student Orientation and Commencement of Your Course: Student services staff will send all of the orientation information in a welcome-week pack.
Please read the information and familiarise yourself with the policies, procedures related to logging into your e-learning portal. If you have any questions about the course or any of the issues below, feel free to send us an email.
• Requirements to receive a qualification
• Certificates issued on successful completion of the course
• How your skills, knowledge, and attitudes will be assessed
• Recognition of prior learning or recognition of current competency
• How you can appeal if you don’t agree with your assessment outcome
• How you can complain if you are not satisfied with any part of the course
• How you can get extra help with your learning
• Course timetable and attendance
• Course content
• Emergency evacuation procedures
• Your obligations as a student at our College, including requirements for achieving satisfactory course progress.
• You must attend an orientation session and sign off on this activity.