Student Support Related Questions

1. How can I apply for Leave?

The student is required to come to the campus and discuss with the Student Support Officer to apply for leave. The student can go on Holiday during the College break. When the course is in session – students are not allowed to go on leave unless it is compassionate or compelling reason and attendance must be more than 80%. Please ask the student to refer to our Attendance Policy and Procedure and Leave Policy and Procedure available under the downloads section on our website.

2. What if I already bought

As discussed during the orientation, student must only buy their tickets once they have spoken to the student support team and approved the leave. Unfortunately, when the attendance is poor and not satisfactory, we won’t be able to grant the leave request. They may cancel or suspend their course and re-enrol them once they return. There will be no valid CoE. Please ask the student to refer to our Attendance Policy and Procedure and Leave Policy and Procedure available under the downloads section on our website.

3. How can I defer the course?

The student can defer the course depending on the circumstances, if it is a compassionate or compelling reason we may be able to grant the deferral request.

4. Can course be deferred because I need to study for bridging course?

Unfortunately, studying another course is not a compassionate or compelling reason. The student may finish her course early if they want to study the bridging course and transfer to another provider, but they will need to provide a valid CoE or Letter of Offer with a valid CRICOS code.

5. Can I finish my course early?

If student meets all the course requirements early, students can finish early.

6. Can I change my course?

It is possible to change courses, however students must present valid reasons before requesting for any changes. We do not encourage students changing courses during the first year of their studies.

7. Can I transfer to another delivery location?

It depends on the availability (seats, course) at the other campus.

8. Can I transfer to another provider?

If a student is applying to transfer to another provider, advise them to fill out Enrolment Variation form and provide a copy of the Letter of Offer from another provider and the processing time will be 20 business days for the College to reply back with an outcome. Please ask student to go through the Transfer Between Providers Policy and Procedure (available on our website) before they fill the enrolment form and submit it to us.

9. How can I change my class?

Student needs to contact the Student Support Officer for any changes. However, as there is different timetables and study plans for each class, students generally cannot change schedules or classes.

10. How can I request for COE extension?

We encourage students to stick to the timetable and complete the course within the allocated scheduled duration. Extensions are given only on a case to case basis. The student is required to contact the Student Support Officer for any extension.

Admissions Related Questions

1. What is turn around time for OFFER LETTER AND coes?

Generally, 2-3 business days for each. Some periods of the year we receive a high volume of requests, so we appreciate your patience if the processing timeframe is longer.

2. How can I see LLN test Results?

Our English Coordinator will respond with the results by email as soon as possible.

3. Can I pay lower deposit for COE?

The initial deposit is set to this amount for easier and more manageable instalment plans for the student.

4. When can you make payments for eCOE’s?

Students are welcome to pay the initial deposit once they have met all entry requirements, including any special conditions.
Can student get credit transfer from another provider?
Yes, the student is required to apply for credit transfers at the time of enrolment, there may be a fee applicable for assessing course credits

Accounts Related Questions

1. When should I pay my dues?

You need to pay due by the deadline date mentioned on the invoice.

2. Is there any penalty for late payment?

Yes, there are penalties for late payment.

3. How can I request for extension payment due date?

Students can either call or come to the campus and discuss with the Accounts and Student Support team to request the extension. Furthermore, students may only ask payment extensions for the current month. If the student requests for an extension permanently – for instance, from every 15th of the month to the 30th of the month, it must be done through direct debit.

4. Is material fees refundable?

Material Fees are the fees that the student agrees to pay for the course in advance. The reason is that we need to occupy the student with the resources regardless of the student deciding to change the course. In this case the material fee is already used, so there will not be any chance of refunding the material fees in any case. If the student chooses to study another course the student will have to pay the material fees for that course again.